Saturday, September 26, 2009

Revised.

Open letter. Free freakin' expression.

No, no fancy words. No catchy phrases. Nothing cunning or witty. Try again next time.



The truth is- I haven't forgiven you,

and I'm not sure I ever will. I don't trust you, and I'm not sure if I ever will. You have betrayed me in the worst possible way, mayne. I just want you to be clear about where I stand. I will only feel better if I get it all off my chest, you know?

Well, first off- You're a backstabber in the worst way. A manipulator. Someone who NEVER could stand on their own two. Spiteful. FAKE. Mean-spirited. You blend in with the best of them. It always amazed me how you could pretend so well. Hmm.

I'm glad I don't have to see your face, because it makes me want to 'url.

You've sewn such bad karma for yourself. Everything you've said and done will in turn come back to bite you on that bum of yours.



That made me laugh.



All the (undercover, of course) things you've done to other people, will come back to you, darlin'. You will get back all the dirt you've done times ten, that's just the law of nature. It was never in your character to do (BAD) things in a blatant manner.

That doesn't mean that you haven't done them.




In the final analysis, I wish you all the best, but I must say-
You are one of the most horrible people I know.

No comments: