Saturday, September 26, 2009

Open Letter

Open letter to you.

I figured I get all of this stuff off of my chest, because the truth is- I haven't forgiven you, and I'm not sure I ever will. I don't trust you, and I'm not sure if I ever will. You have betrayed me in the worst possible ways, and to this very day, don't take responsibility for your part in confusion. I just want you to be clear about my feelings about you. I will only feel better if I get it all off my chest.

You are a backstabber in the worst way. A manipulator. A punk. Someone who NEVER could stand on their own two. Spiteful. FAKE. Mean-spirited. You blend in with the best of them. It always amazed me how you could pretend so well. Hmm.

You're a leech. You hop from one person to the next, talking about how much you love that person, when in all honesty- they're just there to pass the time away. does that sound familiar?

I'm glad I don't have to see your face. I'm glad you're no longer around me. You're the type of person who wants everyone to be mad with a person just because you are. You are so JEALOUS. You'll do anything to be the number one, including making another person look bad.

You've sewn such bad karma for yourself. Everything you've said and done to make me look bad, will in turn come back to haunt you. All the (undercover, of course) mean things you've done to other people, will come back to you. You will get back all the dirt you've done times ten. It was never in your character to do (BAD) things in a blatant manner. That doesn't mean that you haven't done them.

In the final analysis, I wish you all the best, but I must say- You are one of the most horrible people I know.

No comments: