Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chill.

I'm going to FORCE myself to make a blog, cause this shit don't make NO sense. Haven't blogged with meaning since June. 

It's the long (Labor Day) weekend, Sunday to be exact- and I'm at my Auntie's house in Long Island. I always knew that my fam rocked but, my fam rocks extra hard. they're bombtastic. I've been having so much fun.

I guess the trouble with blogging is- is you have to have something to report. I don't. It's been an awesome summer, I've enjoyed laying around, and I'll be heading back to school shortly. I'm kinda excited about it. I can feel the growth already!

Senior year is NO joke, and I have NO time to be fuckin' around. So, I'm going to chill hardbody these next few days, and then get myself into grind mode. 

I know I don't have maaaad followers or anything, but- I'm really sorry for slacking on this blog. I love writing, and it's something that I'm actually good at. I will NOT let this talent go to waste. One love.

No comments: