Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pressing Matters.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video below as much as I did. And I truly enjoyed it. Lol.

Now, on to more pressing matters like- my life:

This is the first time in a very long time that I've actually enjoyed going to school, although I didn't go on Thursday or Friday. I'm enjoying myself, but I'm just SO over it. My mind is already on college, and dating, and growing up.

I just feel like a shark in this small little pond full of immaturity and whatnot. I'm just ready to be surrounded by people who are on the same level as myself. and NO, that's not coming from an "I'm better than you" train of thought.

I'm just beyond this already. I'm ready for something different. I wish I could fast forward my life already.

I know that I should be living in the moment, and appreciate what I'm in now, but I'm in need of something MORE.

excuse me while I go figure out what that may be.

No comments: