Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heartless.

this has been an interesting weekend for all of the wrong reasons. God certainly has a sense of humor. that's for SURE. He has a funny way of PUTTING PEOPLE ON BLAST.

YOU MAY GET BY, BUT HONEY YOU NEVER, EVER GET AWAY. think about it.

I've never been perfect. *gasp* and the beauty in it all is the fact that I've never claimed to be. I don't want to be perfect because quite frankly I think it's boring.

But some people, Oh SOME people, seem to think they are. They put on their best good girl/ good boy act, and let the show begin. Do all kind of foul ish in the dark when they figure folk don't know about it.

And then their whole damn world turns upside down. And the truth begins to reveal itself. and their exposed for the frauds they are.


And I'm sitting in the cut.


Maybe I am a cold-hearted bastard.

No comments: