Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's attractive, right?

I was reading a blog over at singleblackmale, and it was pretty damn interesting. The blog was about how women aren't accurate judges of other women i.e don't ask a chick if another chick is cute because she'll probably say no based on her own agenda.

I agree 1000 percent.

Unless you're a chick like me.

if any dude that I rock with wants an honest opinion on how shorty-over-there looks, I'm going to give it to him. If she's bad, I'm not going to hate. Real bad bitches don't mind giving other bad bitches compliments! =]

but, I digress.

My post is a little different. Why is it that if you ask a guy how another guy looks (i.e. is he cute), you'll always get the same response: "I don't know, I don't look at other dudes"? That's the most ridiculous sh*t I've ever heard in my life. You have eyes just like I do my nig! You know if a nigga is bangin' or not, you just don't want to seem.. gay.

I asked one of my guy friends about how another guy looked. He said: "I mean, he could get girls but I don't know. I don't look at other dudes like that". BOY BYE. if you know he could get girls, you know damn well he's fine.

What's the big deal with it? If a guy is comfortable enough in his sexuality, saying another dude is attractive - not sexy, not cute but at least ATTRACTIVE - shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: