Monday, March 2, 2009

Pussy Power.

I don't believe in hiding from my readers. I know you're out there, even though y'all don't comment- and that makes me sad. Anyway, from time to time, I'll blog about personal situations and events that affect my life. All identities will be hidden to protect the innocent- and the not so innocent. I won't shout folk out.




I didn't realize that pusy power was real until last night. Pause.

There's a male in my life, we'll call him "kid", has been in a fucked up situation. He's been messing with this chick, we'll call her "skank" for a minute. It's really taken a toll on him, and everyone close to him. I'll give yall a little backstory on this chick: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.

RED FLAG.

Not a regular boyfriend either, a boyfriend who says that he can't picture life without her- he'd kill himself first.

RED FLAG NUMBER 2.

All of her past relationships have been with crazy, abusive thugs.

RED FLAG NUMBER 3.

Everyone close to "kid", including myself, has tried to warn him about this chick. She's unstable, and all of her relationships are unstable. She's been letting "kid" slide in her for a minute now. How you gon' let him smash when you have a (suicidal) boyfriend?

DIRTY BITCH.


I'd say that shit got really real last night. Mind you, "skank" is 21. "Kid" is 20. Why the fuck is she playing on "kid's" phone on an unavailable number? and to top it all off, she had another nigga on the line! It got so bad, that he had to turn his phone off. LOL. SMH.

WTF.

I just used three text phrases in a row. Shit is critical out here.

this situation gets more bizarre by the minute. I knew this bitch was crazy.

So, all of the people close to "kid" (including.. yours truly) try to talk some sense into his ass. I asked him, "What is it about her? Why does it seem like you can't shake this bitch off?"

He didn't asnwer.

So, "kid" turned his phone back on today, and of course the unavailable number was back at it again.

He decided to cook, and gives me his phone. BAD MOVE on his part. So, I accidentally on purpose ran across some of his text messages. From her. They read as follows:

"I can't wait until you cum all over.. I mean come over :D"

"I wanna have wildddd, nasty, kinky sex!"

"I wanna suck ya cock. I wanna lick your cum. I want you to fuck my asshole. I wanna ride ya dick til my pussy juice is drippin on ya dick and balls"


My mouth dropped to the fucking floor when I read that. The first thing that ran through my mind was, "Damn, this is a nasty freak bitch". Then a lightbulb went off:

THAT'S WHY HE CAN'T LET GO.

The nastiness in her is appealing to him. And that's disappointing. I'm sure there are some bitches with less baggage that arre just as nasty, some x10.


Pussy Prevails.


But.. pussy won't prevail in this situation. She better get it together before my foot climbs up her ass walls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've Never Realized How Much Power Pussy Has Until Recently........Dudes (And Some Females If You Swing That Way) Are Willing To Ruin Their Careers And Lives Just To Get A Taste.....Hell Just To Put Their Finger In

"Kid" Is Just One Of The Many......And It Makes Me Sad Because I Thought He Was Better Than That.....

Sometimes It's Time To Let Go.....Nobody's Dick Or Pussy Is Worth Being Harmed.....Because How Are You Going To Enjoy It Then?

Autumn Perri. said...

he's stupid, but I'll stand by him, because blood is thicker than water.


he'll wake up one day.
I hope.