Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hmm.

Happy April, everyone.

I soo soo love April, because the weather is getting a tad bit nicer, and this month symbolizes the end for me. The ending of a long, painfully boring, drama-filled school year. I want to be free- I forgot how that feels.

The other interesting this about April is.. well.. we go away for four days. some of us. To the A.C.E. student convention. It's at the Word of Life Camp in Schroon Lake, New York. We had a prety decent time. My only real complaint about it is..

THERE ARE ONLY TWO BLACK SCHOOLS THAT COMPETE IN THE CONVENTION. and we're one of them.

Yeah, folks. There are hardly any coloreds, and there's definitely an underlying racism that goes on at that joint. Believe me. it's not my first time going so I'd know.

I'm competing in 7 events. 2 of which are singing events- a female quartet(=/) and a small ensemble.

I don't mind small ensemble because it's just our Academy Choir. Muhfuckas were skipping choir rehearsal and the director pulled her ass from the joint.

LOL. cause I don't like the bitch anyway.

Anywho, my father's birthday was April 1st. April Fool's Day suits him. I seriously thought about being the adult in the situation and calling him, but I decided against it when I remembered how many times he'd called me for mine over these recent years.

think about it.

Today is a pretty decent day outside.. I think. I'm not going anywhere, though.

I'ma chill in the cut.
I may even blog a few times today, we'll see.

No comments: