Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello Handsome Volume 1.

I've been thinking about doing some shit like this for a while now. Every so often I'll be posting some menses that I find absolutely lickable.

My first Hello Handsome pick:

Johnta Austin.

"who the fuck is a Johnta Austin", you ask? He's only the nigga who wrote your favorite artist's biggest hit. He co-wrote Mariah Carey's "We belong Together" (the biggest song of '07), wrote Tyrese's "Sweet Lady", and Mary J. Blige's "Be Without You". What you know about that?

And his single "Turn It Up" still bangs on my ipod.

I remember the first time I saw the video for it, and I remember thinking to myself, "Oh, he's cute".

No big deal.

But, this weekend, things took a strange turn to the left, and the left is where I learned that I have a serious case of Johnta-itis. I'm feenin cuh.

I've been watching this caramel surprise on youtube all weekend, along with Jermaine Dupri and Brian Michael Cox (whom I have a slight crush on as well, but that's for another day) on their lil series "Living the Life". Maybe it's all the shit he talked (I bet you the D-Game is mean! lmao), maybe it's his whole auora, but that man is VERY well put together. and I love me a southern gentleman.

I'd do all kinds of unholy things to him, and then go to church on Sunday. Good girl style.

I love a man that exudes confidence, and can back that shit up! That's a fly nigga right there. He can dress his ass of too.

Look at that pic and enjoy. I know I have.


I'ma stop right here.
I've definitely creamed on myself.

No comments: