Friday, April 17, 2009

Bobby James.

Blogging from my phone is difficult. Can't do too much of anything.

Music will always have a special place in my heart. I know a lot of people say that, but they lie. It's just a cute little thing that people say these days. ugh, so cliche. Has no real meaning.

anyway.

I could go on about that all day, but lemme get to the meat of the sammich (sandwhich). Different songs mean different things to different people. There's one song that means a lot to me.

N*E*R*D - Bobby James

The songs is about a teen named *gasp* Bobby James. He's an outcast, 17 year old cocaine addict. He feels alone, he's tired, he's on the edge, pretty much every fucked up feeling you can think of.

I can relate. I know what it's like to feel alone. I know what it is to scream at the top of your lungs and STILL feel like no one's listening. I know what it is to be emotionally drained. I know what it is to feel like an outcast. I know what it is to want to escape.. so bad.. but not have anywhere to go. I know what it feels like to run in circles.

Do you get my drift?

My spirit feels heavy lately. I just.. I don't know.

I'm so tired, maybe that's it. It's been a stressful few months for me. I know there's a silver lining in all of this. I know God brings sunshine after the storm.

Until then, I'll wait.

No comments: