Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Relax.

I'm sick. Not sick enough to stop blogging, though. See, I told you I was going to blog more often!

I've been home for the past two days, so I don't have anything juicy to report on. I could tell you how comfy my bed is, but I doubt that'd be interesting.

I guess I'll talk about.. boys.
Yeah. You can never go wrong with that, can you?

As I said yesterday, they're full of shit. I stand behind that statement 1,000 percent. I mean, what's the deal?

Why do guys complain about finding misses right, when she's right in front of your mug- and you're acting like a JACKASS?

What's with the mind games?

What's with the lies?

Why do guys tell all 30 chicks they're messing with the same thing? I mean damn, can a bitch feel special?


Ah, well.

I'm sure I'll be back to blog a little later. I promise I won't talk about boys in the next post, lol.

Toodles.

No comments: