Saturday, January 17, 2009

Notorious.

Notorious was a good fucking movie, and I'm not saying it just because I'm a fan of biggie (I am).

Forget the fact that I got lost on the way there, or that every viewing was sold out except for the 12:15 a.m. show, I had a good time. And I was jammin' all through that bitch.

It was a nice crowd out. Not too many of those rude jackasses with their cell phones going off the whole time, or the classic baby mama with the little kid that just can't shut the fuck up. I was able to sit through the whole movie any enjoy it.

The beginning of the movie starts off with him as a kid, played by his son. I thought that was pretty dope. Hella dope.

We go into him as a teen, and his mom throwing out the "mashed potatoes" under his bed. You already know what that was, lmao.

They talk about his time in jail, the daughter that he sees when he gets out, how he starting taking rap seriously, how mister Cee put him on, how he met lil kim, and fucked her. Lol.

I think they did a poor job with the portrayl of Kim, and she has every right to be pissed off with how they made her look. She looked like a groupie who couldn't let go, and I'm sure she meant more to Big than that.

My baby Red Cafe did a quick appearance in it, I'm sure most people didn't know that.

Where the fuck was Foxy in the movie?

Of course faith was in it, Pac was in it too.. even though I wasn't feelin' ole dude who played him. Derek Luke did an amazing job playing Diddy! The dancing, the outfits, everything.

The music was on point, you'll love it if you're a fan of biggie. I was doing the "diddy" all through that joint!

You should go see it, if you haven't already. I'm co-sigining it.

BROOKLYN STAND UP!

No comments: