Sunday, January 18, 2009

Real World Brooklyn

Since I have a long weekend, I might as well catch up on all the shows I've been missing.

Real World Brooklyn. hmmmmm.

it's not bad, but I'm not impressed. at least not yet.

They have some eye candy..
J.D. is cute, but gay. That sucks.

Scott is cute too- did you see those abs? Lickable. lol.

The chicks are so-so. The Devyn chick is pretty cute (no homo), but I'm convinced that those boobs are fake. I know I'm not the only one!

Baya seems pretty cool. She can dance a lil sum'n sum'n.

I like Sarah, and I think her tattoos are pretty neat.

Chet is hilarious, a true metrosexual. It's comedy!

Ryan seems like a jerkoff. Ugh, can't stand him already. I can tell he'll get worse through the season.

And then there's Katelynn. LawdHaveMercy. Much love to the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered) community, but DAMN! She's puttin ya'll to shame, and NOT in a good way. Hot ass mess, at best. Smh.

That's my wrap up. I hope this shit picks up soon, because it's off to a very, very slow start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the show.