Friday, July 11, 2008

Word.

Thank GOD for the weekend. Talk about being tired! I've barely had 24 hours rest in a matter of a week!

That's ridiculous.

I guess it's worth it. I've gotten three paces out of the way..

With 128 more to go.
Greaaaat.

This has definitely been an interesting first week for our "summer session". I can honestly say that there's been peace.. so far. I'll pray for the best.

It's all about "Growth" for me, this new school year. I'm trying to focus a little - scratch that - A LOT less on the people, and focus more on my academics. the less time I would've spent on arguing with people, fighting, and everything else in between, I'm sure I'd have a lot less than 128 paces to do.

Ahh, well. No point on dwelling in the past - that's not getting me where I need to be.


"Take the opportunity to right yesterdays wrongs, and take charge of the present."

No comments: