Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So nice I had to do it twice.

it's 2:10 in the morning, and I can't seem to sleep. I have school in the morning, which is stressing me the fuck out. I'm kinda bummed that I don't have the luxury of a summer anymore. I know it's for the best, but DAMN! I want to have fun just like every other teen my age! FUCK! That's how it is when you're in a Christian High School. We have school all year 'round. we rarely get days off. Blah, I love my school, but I hate it. This is my first year attending, but it feels like I've been here forever. it's definitely not the average high school, I tell ya.. Not for the faint of heart.

Our school hours are OUT OF CONTROL. School starts at 8 sharp, and ends at 6. We get out a 4, since we're currently in our "summer session". wtf! haha it's far from normal, but it's my reality. I guess I have to deal, eh?

We're a small group. It's about 18 of us in our high school division. What we lack in numbers we make up for in drama. it's always some shit in here. GOSH, it's the only entertainment some folks have, I guess. The drama irritates me. My temper isn't the best, so most times I'm ready to slap a bitch.

Blah.

I complain, but a part of me really loves that place. I know I'm here for the better and I've grown so much in a matter of months. I can honestly say I was OUT-OF-CONTROL. In some ways, I still am, but I've calmed down something serious.


it's raining.
I curse too much.
Blah.
Goodnight.

No comments: