Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blah Bitch!

I can honestly say that I hate bitches- bitches meaning females. Ugh, I just hate how fake they tend to be! I saw some shit that straight up had me disgusted today. Everyday, I'm around bitches that I don't like.. this is definitely NOT by choice. These are some of the most catty, ruthless bitches you will ever meet in your life and the next life. They make a grin-grin all in your mug, but as soon as you walk out the door, your name is being drug through the mud.

Back to my story.

A homegirl of mine walks in the room. She's a nice girl, she's friendly & smart. She tries to get along with everyone. For some reason, all the bitches hate her. it's definitely a jealousy thing. This year was definitely a difficult one for her. She walks in the room, and all the bitches that hate her are sitting at a table. These bitches proceed to jump up and hit her with the

"Ooh girl, how you doin'?'"
"We miss you hun!"

Blah, cut the fake shit! These hoes have tormented her for y e a r s, but time she walks through the door, it's shits and giggles? That shit made me sick to my stomach. There's nothing worse than a group of bitches. They can't be trusted. if you ever see me with a chick, she's like a sister or she IS my sister, lol.


"I'm soaring with the eagles, so why would I be caught walking around with pigeons?"

No comments: