Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here I Am.

It's been a minute. I know the introduction to my posts are usually some excuse as to why I don't blog as much as I used to, and how sorry I am because of it. I know the few eyes that actually read this joint may be getting sick or hearing it, but I want you to know that I truly am sorry for being such a half-steppin' blogger. I'ma step my game up just for y'all.


I might be blogging a lot more than y'all would like me to, since I found a snazzy way to blog from my brand-spankin'-new blackberry. HOORAH!

There's been so many things happening in my life, son. We most certainly need to catch up. Let's keep in touch more often, shall we? :)

Oh, and by the way: hit a jigga up on twitter, if you have one. And if you don't, I'ma need for you to crawl out from that rock you've been hiding under. Lol.

http://www.twitter.com/iLLest_

Ciao!

No comments: